As I rose from my Thanksgiving food coma, I felt satiated and grateful for everything that I have. I am lucky enough to have created an organizing business that makes me a living, and more importantly makes me happy....so I decided it was time to start writing my blog!
Then I thought to myself: You have NO IDEA how to write a blog.......but someone told me to "just write". This got my mind churning..what do I write about? What can I give back? I have so much knowledge so how do I share it?
A Light bulb went off! I am an EXPERT CLOSET DESIGNER...(my Facebook Group says so!)I can TEACH! Now how do I do that? If you know me at all....which I hope eventually you all will. if I am one thing it's tenacious. Of course being an organizer I started writing down the steps to making this happen:
1) Decide Format: For me it will have to be on line (I am terrified of public speaking)
2) Choose Delivery Method: I will have to know what is available out there so that I can create my course within the guidelines.
3) Write Content: Now, this is I expect to be the hard part.but, I was lucky enough to be trained by California Closets over 2 decades ago, so I have a format burned into my mind.
4) Do the visuals: I will need to have videos for people to follow, Photos for guidance, printable forms...the more information the better!
5) Then comes marketing: Well, I scared myself by then, but that's what I have a coach for!
All this to say I am going for it! I am going to create a course to teach Closet Design. I hope you will join me on my journey and reap the benefits of the outcome!